Our Town Is Your Town

Village Forms & Permits


Zoning Department Forms

Property Maintenance Appeal, Rezone, Site Plan Review, Special Land Use Permit, Variance Request, Zoning Ordinance Amendment(text Only), Zoning Permit –

The above items require the Application-BZA-PMBOA-PC  to be completed and submitted to the Zoning Administrator.  After reviewing, he will send you the correct permit/form that you will need to fill out and submit according to your application information.






Sping/Summer Reminders:

Yard waste is the number one question we get calls about. The Village provides the service of picking up brush and grass clippings. The Yard Waste Policy is available on the website or by contacting the Village Office for a copy. This service does not include trees that you have taken down or major trimming. The Village has a secured area where you can dump tree debris. Contact the DPW Manager @ 616-293-0693 to make arrangements. Other issues: Before planting trees, bushes, and sprinkler heads make sure they are on your property and not in the Village right-of-way.

Upcoming Events:

Board Meetings:

BZA: May16th - 7:00pm

Planning Commission: June 1st - 7:00pm

Council: June 8 - 7:00pm

Village Calendar