Duties of the Village President:
The primary responsibilities of the Village President are:
- The Village President is the Chief Executive officer of the Village.
- Presides at all meetings, reports to the Council concerning the affairs of the Village
- Recommends measures, examines books and records, enforces ordinances and regulations
- Authenticates all ordinances, warrants the Treasurer to collect taxes
- Nominates appointed officers and committees for Council confirmation
- Signs boundary adjustment petitions, prepares the budget.
Current Village President:
Village Email: email@example.com
Village Cell: 616-284-7173